– Your 2nd tooth has popped through. You now have both of your bottom front teeth.
– You can clap your hands and wave. We are working on blowing kisses, which makes you giggle every time.
– You say “dadadada” and “babababa” often. We are working really hard on “mamama.”
– You have upped your army crawling to be able to get across a room pretty quickly. You are now into everything and even tried to climb the stairs last night. You got up the first step, we are going to be in trouble soon.
– You still love to spit/blow bubbles.
– You get so happy that you bite. Often this is taking mommy’s chin in your mouth and biting hard. Silly boy!
– You still love to be sung to and hate getting into your car seat. Your sisters are really good about singing to calm you down. It is adorable.
– You love to watch the dogs and try to pull their hair every chance you get.
– You are currently on your fifth different round of antibiotics for this never ending ear infection. We are awaiting a call from an ENT to book an appointment and hoping we can get a surgery lined up before our flight in a few weeks.
– You have had really rough nights due to these ear infections and meds that are making your poor tummy upset. We are now giving you Motrin at night which I hate but seems to help your poor ears.
– Even with the obvious pain you have had all this month, you are still such a happy baby! You love to give smiles and giggle.
– You are eating so much table food and have a great appetite! You are also doing a pretty decent job of drinking water out of a sippy cup all by yourself!
– You have started transitioning to the older infant classroom at school and it makes you seem like such a little man. Mommy is not prepared for you to grow up so fast.We love you so much, “bubba!” You make us all smile everyday!